The District Grade Report allow districts to setup customized ‘report card’ style reports. These include Grading Scales (A, B, C, etc.) and Grading Ranges (i.e., 90-100% correct = A). Grading scales for the purple District Subject Tabs (Managed Tabs) can be set up by a District Admin. The grading scales can be customized with point values for each test.
*A District Admin can "lock down" the Grading Scales to ensure all teachers use the same values. Scroll down to the bottom of this page if you prefer to watch the video.
1. On the Home Screen, select "All Schools" on the left side under Schools.
2. Click District Grade Report on the right side of the Home Screen.
3. On the Intro Screen, click Next to set up your grading scales.
4. On Step 1, choose an existing grading scale (if any have been set up and shared) or click the "Create New Scale" button.
If you click "Create New Scale", a common scale can be selected or you can click "Create Your Own".
Select the number of levels in your Custom Grading Scale:
5. Step 2 – Customize your Grading Scale with with the Grade Name, Description and Color. Then click Next.
6. Step 3 – Select the specific purple District Tab that has the tests that should be aligned to your Grading Scale. Then click Continue Setup.
7. Choose Custom Score and enter the score ranges for each scale.
8. Click "Run Report". Sort the report by clicking on School, Teacher, Class, Student, Grade, Marking Period for a Test, or the Average % Correct. The arrow next to the column heading identifies the sorted column.
*To "lock down" the District Grade Scale:
1. Click the Profile button at the top of your Home Screen.
2. Click the District Info tab.
3. Leaving the box blank is strict or "locked" mode and the teachers will be forced to use the purple tab scales set by the District Admin. Checking the box to "Use Loose Mode for Grade Scales" does not impose restrictions on teachers and they will be allowed to choose a Grade Scale or create their own.