The Grade Report has built-in flexibility to customize settings and view data in several different ways. Step-by-step instructions for each bulleted item can be found below the video.
- Grading Range - Default and Custom
- Marking Periods - Viewing All or Current
- Editing the Grading Scale
- Viewing Different Classes
- Viewing Different Subject Tabs
- Carry Grades Forward
- Sorting the Report
- Downloading the Report
Grading Range - Default and Custom
1. Hover above the test name, and click "View Range Settings":
2. The example below is "# Custom Range". Either click “Different Per Marking Period” to edit the custom Grading Ranges to be different for each marking period or click “% Default Percent" to edit and add the Percentage Ranges. Click “OK” to save changes. The changes will immediately update the report.
Marking Periods - Viewing All or Current
The report can be viewed with all marking periods displayed, or only the current marking period:
Editing the Grading Scale
1. Click "Edit" next to "Grading Scale":
2. The Grading Scale can be switched or a new one created. The Scale Details (Grade Name, Description, Color) can be edited. The Percentage Ranges can be edited. Click "OK" to save changes or "Cancel".
Viewing Different Classes
If more than one class has results, use the drop down arrow to select:
Viewing Different Subject Tabs
Use the drop down menu to select a different Subject Tab:
If “Carry Forward” is checked, the Grade will reflect the student's last test session regardless of which marking period they were tested in. If the student is not tested during the 2nd marking period, the 1st marking period's score will remain. If "Carry Forward" is not checked, only the Grade from the specific marking periods are shown.
Sorting the Report
The report can be sorted by First Name, Last Name, and by the highest-to-lowest or lowest-to-highest score within each marking period column for a specific test:
Downloading the Report
Click Download, then select PDF or Excel.