The Details button is useful for tracking a student's performance on each test session. It also provides information about the items marked correct or incorrect, and the session duration which can be useful when reporting student performance.
This Support Page provides step-by-step instructions (see below) and a video (at the bottom of this page) on:
- Viewing Test Details
- Editing Test Details
- Viewing, Adding and Editing Question Notes
- Deleting or Restoring a Test Session
- Changing the Test Session Date
Viewing Test Details
1. Click on a student's name from your class list, then click "Details" on the specific test:
2. Select the test session date from the drop down list:
3. The questions answered correctly, incorrectly or not tested will display, as well as the test session number and session duration (5 seconds in the example below).
Editing Test Details
1. Select the test session date from the drop down list:
2. Click "Edit" at the bottom of the screen:
3. Answers can be moved from one column to another by checking multiple boxes and then clicking the arrows in between each column to move them into a different column:
Answers under the "Not Tested" column are counted in the score as "Incorrect". Answers under the "Not Tested" column can be left out of the Parent Letter. To include the "Not Tested" answers on the Parent Letter, select the “Skipped Questions” option when running the Parent Letter.
4. Once the change is complete, click "Save". Changes cannot be "undone" because the system does not know what was edited, but answers can be selected again and moved back to their original column.
Viewing, Editing and Adding Question Notes
1. Click on a student name from your class list, then click “Details” on the specific test.
2. A blue "note" icon will be next to any item where a note was made. Hover over this icon to display the full note.
3. To edit the note, click on the icon, make the edits in the yellow text box, and then click "Save".
4. Notes may be added to an answer even after testing. Hover over the item needing a note. Click the "Add Note" icon when it pops up:
5. Add the note in the text box, then click "Save".
Deleting or Restoring a Test Session
Note: Scores from the first test session will appear as the baseline on all reports. If the first test session is deleted, then the next test session will become the baseline.
- Click on a student name from your class list, then click “Details” on the specific test.
- Click the “Edit” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the test session from the drop down menu and click "Delete test session" next to the test session:
4. A "Show Deleted Sessions" box will display if any test sessions have been deleted. To restore a test session, click the "Show deleted sessions" box.
5. Select the test session that needs to be restored. It will say “deleted” in parenthesis:
5. Click the "Restore" button:
Changing the Test Session Date
A test session date can be edited in the Details section. To do this:
- Click on a student's name from your class list, then click "Details" on the specific test you need to update:
- Choose the Test Session Date from the Drop Down List that you need to change and then click the Edit button.
Click in the Date field to bring up the Calendar. Choose the new test date and time (by clicking on the small clock icon) and click the Save button when finished.
Video (Changing the Test Session Date):
Video (Details Button):