Clicking the History button will display the Test History Line Graph, which reports test session and score information for an individual student or the entire class or group.
- Each test session is plotted on a graph.
- The first data point on the graph is the baseline score.
- A test session date range can be selected.
- The report can be printed as a PDF or saved as an Excel file.
Step-by-step instructions are shown below on how to:
- View Data for an Individual Student
- View Data for the Entire Class
- Edit the Date Range for the Test History Line Graph
- Save and Print the Test History Line Graph
View Data for an Individual Student:
1. Click on a student's name in your class list, then click "History" on one of the tests:
2. Each test session for that test is plotted on the graph. The diamond is the first time tested and is the baseline score. An upside down triangle indicates the test was administered only testing items that were incorrect on the first testing. A circle indicates the student was retested on all questions:
3. Hover over each data point to see test session details: date/time test was given, number correct and percent correct:
4. Click on a data point to see full Test Details:
View Data for the Entire Class
Click on “All Students” in your class list, then click "History" on one of the tests. The data points will show the Average Correct for that test for the class:
Edit the Date Range for the Test History Line Graph
1. Click on any of the buttons at the top (Current Week, Current Month, Current Marking Period or Current School Year). If "Current Marking Period" is selected, the date range will be based on the specific marking period dates for your school or district. When the date range is increased, the graph will zoom out. When the date range is shortened, the graph will zoom in.
Save and Print the Test History Line Graph
Click "Save as PDF" or "Save as Excel" at the bottom of the Test History Line Graph. It will be saved on your computer and can be printed.