ESGI provides each regular teacher account with the ability to add up to 35 students in their class. Additional student slots can be added for $8 each and can be added at any time by logging into your ESGI account and using a credit card. Step by step instructions are included below. If multiple teachers need additional students and/or a purchase order will be submitted, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Log into your ESGI account with your current username and password.
- Click on the “Menu” icon in the upper left hand corner of the Home Screen, then click “My Account”.
- Click the “Renew” button in the top right corner.
- The Account Management screen will display. Click “Add Students”.
- The current number of students is displayed under “Current Limit”. To add additional student slots, under “New Limit”, click the up arrow until the desired number of TOTAL student slots is displayed. For example, if you need 3 additional slots, change your new limit to 38. Note a maximum of 15 additional students can be added.
- Additional student slots are $8.00 each for 12 months. The additional cost will be prorated to your current account expiration date. When you are finished adding the student slots, click “Add Students”.
- Click "Check Out".
- Enter credit card information and then click "Purchase", or "Check out with PayPal".
- A receipt will be sent to the email address associated with your ESGI account.