Information about District/School Administration accounts:
With the purchase of ESGI teacher licenses, the administration can receive a free Admin Account in which they can view data, but cannot test students. There are both school level and district level Admin Accounts.
Things that can be done in an Admin Account:
- Importing (district wide)
- Exporting (district wide)
- Managed Subject Tabs (district and school levels)
- Students Reports (district and school levels)
- Totals Reports (district, school, and teacher levels)
- Parent Letters (teacher level)
- Item Analysis (district, school, and teacher levels)
- Pie Charts (district, school, and teacher levels)
- User Activity (district wide)
- Growth Report (district wide)
- Grade Report (district, school, and teacher levels)
- Move students between schools
- Edit/remove teachers
- Edit/remove students
- Change marking period dates
- Create Tests
To be able to view combined data for the school or district, Managed Subject Tabs must be created.
An Admin account will be active as long as there is at least one active teacher accounts in the school or district.
Please see the instructional videos below.
Admin Webinar: A 15 minute overview.
Intro part 1: Info about: Profile, view, School vs District accounts, expanding menus
Intro part 2: How to edit or delete a teacher
Intro part 3: Edit a student
Reports part 1: Class, School, and District Totals Reports
Reports part 2: When tabs change depending on what is selected
Reports part 3: Create and edit tabs
The document referred to in this video has been converted to this Help Page!
Reports part 4: Changing marking period dates