All students that have been previously assessed in ESGI can be found in Student Manager whether they were in a teacher's class or part of a Pre-Assessment screening.
- Students can be added to a teacher's class or can be moved from one class to another class by using Student Manager, but only if the teacher's account is linked to the school or district.
- To view previous test scores, the exact same assessments must be added to the teacher's Home Screen. A student's final test score from the previous school year will become the Baseline score for the current school year.
- Manually adding a student that exists in Student Manager will create a duplicate and the previous test data will not be shown.
Step-by-step instructions on populating your class list using Student Manager can be found below the video.
1. From the Home Screen, select the Student Manager button:
2. Using the “Grade” drop down menu, select the grade level of the student.
3. Using the “Search by student or ID” field, enter the name of the student. If the student is in Student Manager, the student's name will display as it is typed.
4. Check the box to the left of the student’s name.
5. Click on the “Assign” Link, select the class, and click Confirm.
6. When finished adding all students, click “Home”.
7. The student is now in the class list.