Many of our Support Pages contain detailed step-by-step instructions on using ESGI features and functionalities. Many also include short tutorial videos. In addition, we help teachers get started with a self-paced Training Module or on demand videos:
ESGI Teacher Overview - In this 36-minute video, teachers will learn ESGI basics:
- Adding students and creating groups
- Testing students and running reports
- Student Progress Report, Grade Report, and Student Detail Report
- Navigating the Test Explorer
- Parent letters and flashcards
ESGI Advanced Features - In this 39-minute video, teachers will learn ESGI advanced features:
- ESGI new features
- Using the Student Progress Report, Grade Report, and Student Detail Report
- Collecting and reporting data for student data meetings
- New assessments and the Auto Test Creator
- Creating and organizing subject tabs
Additional training resources are available on our YouTube channel.
For district implementations, please contact email@example.com for more information on live teacher training webinars.