If using an iPad, please see our iPad troubleshooting guide.
Your Computer / Web-browser:
To troubleshoot an issue with your computer or web-browser:
1. Try restarting your computer
2. Try clearing your browser cache (click here for directions)
3. Try accessing ESGI from another computer
The Internet / Network Connection
To troubleshoot an issue with your connection:
1. Try another website (www.microsoft.com)
2. Try logging in to ESGI from another computer outside of school
If you continue to have problems after trying the solutions above, please email email@example.com with the following information:
1. Your computer and browser information. Go to https://supportdetails.com/. Click "Export PDF".
2. Details. Include as much information as possible: what screen, student name, test, subject tab, error message, etc. A picture is worth a thousand words! If you can send a screenshot or take a picture with your phone, that would be very helpful!