If ESGI is not working properly on your iPad, please follow the troubleshooting steps below. If the issue remains, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Browser: only Safari and Chrome are supported when using ESGI on an iPad.
- Operating System (iOS): Version 11 or higher.
- iPad "Date & Time" Time Zone is "Set Automatically"
1. Tap the Settings button.
2. Tap General on the left, then tap Software Update on the right.
If no updates are needed, then "Your Software is Up To Date”.
If an update is needed, tap "Download and Install".
Tap the Settings button.
Tap Safari on the left, then tap Advanced on the right:
4. To check Time Zone settings:
Go to Settings.
Tap Date & Time.
Be sure Set Automatically is toggled on (GREEN):
Go to www.esgisoftware.com and try logging in again.