The School Students report is available in a School or District Admin Account. This report is exactly like the Class Totals report but includes all students in the school. The teacher, class, grade and student name are listed. If teachers are using more than one set of marking periods, the track is also listed. This is best used with Managed Subject Tabs. Step-by-step instructions can be found below the video:
1. Select All Teachers on the left and select a Subject Tab.
2. Click the School Students link under Subject Tabs & Testing on the right of the Data Screen.
3. Once the report runs, easily switch to run the report for another Subject Tab by clicking the drop down arrow. To run the report for a specific grade level, click the “Grade” drop down arrow and select the grade level. If your school has varying marking period tracks, the legend will display:
- * = Never Applies: the teacher or school does not have this marking period as part of their track
- -- = Does not apply yet: the teacher/school's marking period has not begun
Select the Settings options:
"Display results as":
- If the "Score" radio button is selected, the student score for the test will be shown.
- If the "Percent" radio button is selected, the percentage will be shown.
"Display not tested as":
- If the "NT" radio button is selected, an "NT" will display if the student was not tested.
- If the "Zero" radio button is selected, those same values become 0.
- If Carry forward is checked, the score will reflect the student's last test session regardless which marking period they were tested in. If the student is not tested during the 2nd marking period, the 1st marking period's score will remain.
- If "Carry forward" is not checked, only the scores from specific marking periods are shown.
- "Marking Period":
- If the "Current" radio button is selected, only scores from the current marking period will be shown.
- If the "All" radio button is selected, scores from all marking periods will be shown.
4. Sort the report by clicking on Teacher, Class, Student, Grade, Marking Period for a Test, or the Average % Correct. The arrow next to the column heading identifies the sorted column.
5. View the report online, or download as a PDF or Excel file.