The School Totals Report is only available when using a School or District Admin Account and is best used with School Managed Subject Tabs. This report will give an overview of the entire school or by individual teacher.
1. Select "All Teachers" on the left and select a Subject Tab.
2. Click the School Totals button on the right of the Home Screen.
3. Once the report runs, easily switch to run the report for another Subject Tab by clicking the drop down arrow:
Select the Settings Options:
- "Display results as":
- If the "Score" radio button is selected, the student score for the test will be shown.
- If the "Percent" radio button is selected, the percentage will be shown.
- "Display not tested as":
- If the "NT" radio button is selected, an "NT" will display if the student was not tested.
- If the "Zero" radio button is selected, those same values become 0.
- If "Carry forward" is checked, the score will reflect the student's last test session regardless which marking period they were tested in. If the student is not tested during the 2nd marking period, the 1st marking period's score will remain.
- If "Carry forward" is not checked, only the scores from specific marking periods are shown.
- "Marking Period":
- If the "Current" radio button is selected, only scores from the current marking period will be shown.
- If the "All" radio button is selected, scores from all marking periods will be shown.
4. Sort the report by clicking on Last Name, Marking Period for a Test, or the Average % Correct. The arrow next to the column heading identifies the sorted column.
5. View the report online, or download as a PDF or Excel file.