Flash Cards provide the student and/or parent with the items that the student missed on an assessment so that they can practice at home. The Flash Cards can be printed for one individual student or for the entire class. A full set of Flash Cards may also be printed so that a student can practice every item on an assessment whether they go it correct or incorrect. This Support Page will provide step-by-step instructions for:
- Printing Flash Cards at the End of the Test
- Printing Flash Cards for the Entire Class or One Student
- Printing a Full Set of Flash Cards
Printing Flash Cards at the End of the Test
On the last screen of a test administration, before clicking Close, click on "Flash Cards" to immediately print a set of flash cards of the incorrect answers.
Printing Flash Cards for the Entire Class or One Student
1. Click on a student's name, select a Subject Tab, and click "Flash Cards":
2. By default, all tests and total number of incorrect items will be selected. Customize by unchecking the boxes.
Some key points:
- If an item was not tested, it will not show as a flash card.
- Items display in alphabetical order, not in the order they were tested.
- If you decide to not show all items, it will only show the number you choose of incorrect items. It will choose those items in the order they were missed, then alphabetize them.
3. Select "Show for whole class" or "Show for XX" (an individual student).
4. At the top of each Flash Card, the date, test name and student's name is displayed. Print options include:
- Page Break by Test
- Print (directly from the Flash Cards)
- Download as PDF File
Printing a Full Set of Flash Cards
1. Select a Subject Tab, and click "Flash Cards":
2. By default, all tests and number of items will be selected.
3. Click "Print Complete Flash Card Set":
4. Flash Cards will display without student names.