ESGI follows the "Software as a Service" pricing model and is sold as a 12-month subscription. Since districts have varying breaks, our pricing is based on a 9-month school year with 3 months free. Instead of a higher upfront cost with optional version updates and additional charges, we offer a lower annual cost to use our software with free updates, backups and access from any computer or mobile device with an internet connection.
Individual licenses are $235 per teacher per year with up to 35 students in a class. If more than 35 students are needed, additional slots can be added for $8 each. A volume discount is available when two or more licenses are purchased together.
Quotes/Purchasing for an Individual Teacher
Teachers with an existing ESGI account (trial or paid) can purchase or renew their license by:
- Logging into their current ESGI account and entering credit card information or selecting PayPal. The account expiration date will automatically be extended 12 months. Please see step-by-step instructions in the Purchase in Account with Credit Card or PayPal Support Page.
- Logging into their expired ESGI account using the username and password used to create their account. All data is in this account, so please do not register for a new one. Step-by-step instructions can be found on the Expired Account: Renewing with Credit Card or PayPal Support Page.
- Requesting a Quote, completing the order form at the bottom, and submitting a Purchase Order or check to the PO Box. Once the Purchase Order or check is received, the Activation Code will be sent to the contact email address on the order form and should be added to the teacher's account. Step-by-step instructions can be found on the Entering an Activation Code Support Page.
Quotes/Purchasing for Multiple Teachers
Multiple licenses in a school or district can be renewed or purchased by:
- Requesting a Quote, completing the order form at the bottom, and submitting a Purchase Order or check. Once the Purchase Order or check is received, the Activation Code will be sent to the contact email address on the order form to distribute to the teachers.
- The option is also available to pay with a credit card by simply selecting the "Yes" button on the quote request form or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Additional Student Slots
- Teachers can log into their accounts and purchase additional student slots by using a credit card or PayPal. Additional student slots are $5.00 for 12 months, however the cost will be pro-rated to your expiration date if extra students are needed during the year. Step-by-step instructions can be found on the Purchasing Additional Student Slots Support Page.