Subject Tabs can be hidden or deleted from your Home Screen. Any tests on the Subject Tab will still be available in Test Explorer, as well as any test data that was collected on the test. If a test or subject tab is hidden or deleted and then added back, the test data for those students will populate. Step-by-step instructions are provided below the video:
Hiding a Subject Tab
1. Hover over the Subject Tab
2. Click on the three vertical dots
3. Select “Hide Subject”
Deleting a Subject Tab
1. Click “Manage Tabs & Tests" under Subject Tabs and Testing.
2. Click the trash next to the test.
3. A confirmation window will display. Click DELETE.
4. Click DONE to return to the Home Screen.