Subset tests can be run through the Details of a student's test.
1. Select a student name, then click the "Details" button:
2. There are two ways to Run Subset:
- If the test has never been administered, click Run Subset.
- If the test has been administered, select a Test Session then click Run Subset.
3. Select any of the questions from Correct, Incorrect and Not Tested then click “Start Test”.
- When you complete the subset test, the Test Session Results screen will display. The Pie Chart shows the results of that test only.
- When you click CLOSE, you will go back to the Home Screen. The Pie Chart and Class Totals Report will reflect the score of the most recent test session and any subset tests contained within that.