How do I modify a test I already created?
(Note: you can only edit tests for which you are listed as the “Test Creator”)
1. You must be the author of a test to be able to edit it.
2. Log in and click on the Test Explorer button.
3. There are a few ways to locate the test to be edited. You can click on the scope called "My Tests" and scroll to find it. You can search for the test title. Or you can type your name in to the author filter.
4. Click on the test name.
At this point you can:
1. Edit an existing question by hovering over the question and clicking on the edit icon.
2. Delete a question by hovering over the question and clicking on the red "x".
3. Add a new question by clicking on the Add New Question button on the bottom left of the screen.
4. Reorder the questions by clicking on the button (you can also randomize the questions by clicking on the Randomize Questions button while the Reorder Questions button is selected).
5. You can also edit the test details by clicking on “edit”.
6. From here, you can change the test name, test description, state standards, content area, background color, suggested grade level(s) or share status. (Test ID is used rarely, when districts export data.)
**NOTE: If students have been tested on this test (by you or someone you are sharing the test with), then the data could be altered in the following way(s):
--If you add or remove questions, the percentage correct will change.
--If you edit a question and change what it is asking, the data will no longer reflect the student's answers.
--If you edit a question and only change a picture (asking what color it is, and change from frog to leaf, for example), the data remains intact.