ESGI is pre-loaded with over 2,000 tests that can be found by selecting the Test Explorer button at the top of your Home Screen. You can use these tests as is, modify them to meet your needs, or create your own.
Test "tiles" appear for Featured Tests, Noted Authors, and Noted Series tests geared towards the grade level you selected when creating your account. The display order is randomized. The video below shows how to navigate Test Explorer and step-by-step instructions are below the video.
1. Use the search field at the top to find test titles and descriptions containing that word:
2. Use the filters on the left side and search for tests by Scope, Grade Level, Content Area, Noted Series, Noted Author, and Subject Tab.
3. Tests can be sorted by Create Date, Test Name, Content Area, State Standard, Author and # of Questions:
4. Tests can be arranged on a subject tab by dragging and dropping them on the Home Screen.
5. Subject tabs can also be moved to any position by dragging and dropping them on the Home Screen.
To return to the Home Screen from Test Explorer, click one of the three buttons:
- The ESGI logo
- The “Home” button
- The “Back” link