The Parent Conferencer is a tool for teachers to schedule and manage their conferences. Teachers can:
- Easily schedule conferences for each student
- Print letters to parents with conference information
- Print conference reminders to send home
- Print the schedule for office or personal use
If you prefer to watch the video, please scroll down to the bottom of this Support Page.
1. Click "Parent Conferencer" at the top right of your Home Screen
2. Click "Add Date" and use the calendar to select the conference date(s)
3. Click "Add Time" and use the drop down arrows to enter the time(s), then click "Save".
4. Click on a student name from your class list on the left and drag/drop the name into the conference time slot (do not manually type the names).
Printing Conference Letters
1. For a single student, click on a student name and click "Print Conference Letter":
2. To print the Conference Letters for the entire class, click "Print All Letters":
Printing Conference Reminders
1. For a single student, click on a student name and click "Print Conference Reminder":
2. To print Conference Reminders for the entire class, click "Print All Reminders":
Printing the Schedule
Click "Print Schedule":
To Edit a Conference Day, Time, or Room Number:
1. Click on a student name and drag and drop the name into a different day and/or time slot.
2. Click on a student name. In the box that pops up, edit the conference time or room number.
To Edit the Conference Letter and/or Conference Reminder:
1. Click "Edit Templates" then select the Letter Template from the dropdown box. ESGI has translated the default English template into Spanish. If changes are made to the English template, those same changes must be made to the Spanish template (it does not automatically translate these changes). When finished, click "Save and Close":
The Conference Letter and Conference Reminder will automatically print in the language selected for the student: