The District Admin Account has the ability to move a student from one school to another school within the district. Click on the video below to find instructions for moving students within your Home screen. Step-by-step instructions for moving students in Student Manager are provided below the video:
1. From the Home Screen, select the Student Manager button:
2. Using the “Grade” and “Teacher” drop down menus, select the student's grade level and the current teacher. If the grade and teacher is not known, or if the student is not currently assigned to a teacher, you may skip this step.
3. Using the “Search by student or ID” field, enter the name of the student. The student’s name will display as it is typed.
4. Check the box to the left of the student’s name.
5. Click on the “Add/Move” Link, select the school, teacher, and class. Click “Confirm”.
6. When finished moving student(s), click Home.
7. The student is now in the class list at their new school.