You can renew your ESGI account with a credit card or with PayPal. PayPal also allows for monthly payments! Follow the step-by-step instructions below:
1. Log into www.esgisoftware.com
2. Click the Menu button and select "My Account" from the drop down.
3. Click the "Renew" button on the My Account screen.
4. Click the "Buy/Renew" button on the Account Management screen.
3. On the Add Time screen, the current Expiration Date and New Expiration Date will be shown (new expiration date will default to 12 months after current expiration date). Additional months can be added by selecting the drop down button and the months will be prorated. Click the "Next" button.
4. Verify your purchase then click the Check Out button.
5. On the Purchase screen, enter the credit card information and click "Purchase" or click "Check out with PayPal".
If using PayPal, select to check out with PayPal or PayPal Credit to make monthly payments.
6. A receipt will be emailed to the email address associated with your ESGI account and your expiration date will be automatically extended! No need to enter an Activation Code.