I just logged in to Clever and clicked on ESGI. It didn't go to my account. What is wrong and how do I fix it?
If your district uses Clever and has already worked with ESGI to allow accounts to be linked, then you can link your ESGI account to Clever. If you were led to this Support Page, then your account is not yet linked.
- Log in to ESGI at www.esgisoftware.com.
- Go to your Profile and click on the Settings Tab.
- At the bottom, click "Link a Clever Account".
- If you are already logged into Clever, your accounts are now linked!
- If you are not logged into Clever, you will be taken to the Clever login page.
- Log into Clever and you will receive a message that "Your Clever account has been successfully linked."
The next time you are in Clever and click on ESGI, it will go straight to your account. If you followed the steps above and are not able to link, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.