A new feature has been added to allow teachers to add students by importing a file. If students have already been added to a Dazzle class list, additional students cannot be imported into the same class but can be imported into a newly created class.
Acceptable file types are:
- Excel (.xls, .xlsx)
- Comma Separated (.csv)
- Tab Delimited or Plain Text (.txt)
- A file exported from ESGI's Class Totals Report (downloaded as Excel, delete unnecessary rows and columns then Save As)
Column headings could be named:
- First Name (mandatory)
- Last Name (mandatory)
- Student ID (optional)
- Birthday (optional)
- Transportation (optional)
- Bus Number (optional)
- Bus Stop (optional)
1. On the initial login screen, click "Import File":
2. A "Created by Import" tab will display:
3. If additional names or fields need to be added, delete the class and import again with a corrected file.
Warning: Deleting students will delete all their data, so only delete if you haven’t added data or pictures.