How do I get and use the Dazzle Photo Capture App?
Get the app and log in:
Go to the iPhone App Store and download the "Dazzle Photo Capture" app.
Click on the icon and log into your Dazzle account with your Dazzle username and password. If you have an ESGI account, enter that username and password.
Click the gear icon in the upper right corner, select the correct school year and click "Apply new options".
Click on the name of your Picture List. If you have more than one class, click on the filter icon above "All classes", scroll to the desired class name and then "Select".
If there are no photos in that list:
- Click on a student's name and select "Camera" to take a picture from your phone OR
- Select "Library" to choose an existing photo from your phone's library.
- Click "Cancel" to go back to the previous screen.
If there are photos in that list:
- Click on a student's picture.
- Click on the camera icon in the top right. The "Camera" and "Library" options will appear.
- Click the back arrow in the top left to navigate back to your Picture Lists screen.
Click the gear icon to "Logout" or view the version number below the "Logout" button.