The User Activity Report details the teacher usage of their ESGI accounts. This report is only available in a District Admin Account. The report lists both school and teacher, and contains information on active accounts that are current or that expired within the last 6 months.
1. Select "All Schools" on the left under Schools.
2. Click the User Activity button on the right side of the Home Screen.
Details of the other columns in the report:
- Expiration Date: The date the account expires.
- Last Login Date: The date the last time the teacher logged into the account. It is blank if the teacher has never logged in.
- Login Count: The number of times the teacher has logged into the account during the current school year. Logging in to create the account is not counted.
- Total Tests Authored: The number of tests the teacher has written and/or copied since the account was opened.
- Tests Administered: The number of test sessions during the current school year.
- Tests Completed: The number of test sessions to completion during the current school year.
- Questions Asked: The number of questions asked to all students from all tests during the current school year.
- Students Enrolled: The number of students in the class list for the current school year.
- Students Tested: The number of students that have had at least one test session during the current school year.