With the purchase of ESGI teacher licenses, a school can receive a free Admin Account in which they can view data, but cannot test students. The School Admin Account will be active as long as there is at least one active teacher account in the school.
To request a free School Admin Account, a school or district administrator must email email@example.com and include the following information:
- School or District Administrator's first and last name
- School or District Administrator's title or position
- School or District Administrator's email address
- School or District website url that verifies the administrator's position
- Access Level: School
- If the school or district administrator would like someone else to have access, please include that person's name and email address.
Once your request has been verified and processed, an email with ESGI Admin Account login credentials will be sent.