The School Grade Report allows schools to set up customizable ‘report card’ style reports. These include a customizable Grading Scale (A, B, C, etc.) and a customizable Grading Ranges (i.e., 90-100% correct = A). Grading scales for the blue School Subject Tabs (Managed Tabs) can be set up by a School Admin. The grading scales can be customized with point values for each test. Scroll down to the bottom of this page if you prefer to watch the video.
1. On the Home Screen, select "All Teachers" on the left side and select a subject tab.
2. Click “School Grades” on the right hand side.
3. On the Intro Screen, click Next to set up your grading scales.
4. On Step 1, choose an existing grading scale (if any have been set up and shared) or click the "Create New Scale" button.
5. If you click "Create New Scale", a common scale can be selected or you can click "Create Your Own".
6. Select the number of levels in your Custom Grading Scale:
7. Step 2 – Customize your Grading Scale with the Grade Name, Description and Color. Click Next.
8. Step 3 – Using the drop down menu, select the specific blue School Subject Tab that has the tests that should be aligned to your Grading Scale. Click “Continue Setup”.
9. Step 4 – Choose # Custom Range and enter the grading ranges based on the number of questions on the test. Click “Next” to continue setting up the grading ranges for each test within that Subject Tab. The total number of questions will update for each test. The tab name is in the brackets in the upper right. By default, the Grading Range will be shared with all teachers in your school (if teachers are linked).
10. Select a different School Managed Subject Tab to continue setting up custom grading ranges or click “Run Report” to view the updates.
Sort the report by clicking on Teacher, Class, Student, Grade, and by the highest-to-lowest or lowest -to-highest score within each marking period column for a specific test. The arrow next to the column heading identifies the sorted column.