The Student Detail Report combines many reports into one! It includes the scores from the Class Totals, the grades from the Grade Report, the Pie Chart, the Test History Line Graph, and the correct and incorrect answers from the Parent Letter. It can be run for a single student or all students in the class. Step-by-step instructions are included below, as well as a video at the bottom of this page.
1. Select "All Students" or a single student name in the class list. If a single student is selected, then the report will display results for that student only:
2. Under Reports, select "Student Detail":
3. Select the Subject Tab from the drop down menu:
4. Select the tests to be included in the report using the check boxes on the left side of each test name. Click “Run Report”.
5. An explanation of the different areas on the report is below:
a. The table shows the number correct score and the grade (if the option to Include Grade is selected).
b. The Pie Chart shows the percent correct and percent incorrect for the most recent test session for that specific test.
c. The Test History Line Graph displays a data point for each test session.
d. Hovering over a data point on the line graph shows the date the test was administered and the number correct for that specific test session.
e. Correct and incorrect answers are displayed for the most recent test session.
6. On the Student Detail Report screen, use the drop down arrows to select another student or Subject Tab. Use the check boxes and radio buttons to display the report with the different options:
- Show Grades. The Grades are customized and set up in advance. It includes a customizable Grade Level (A, B, C, etc.) and a customizable Grade Range (90-100% correct = A).
- "Display not tested as":
- If the "NT" radio button is selected, an "NT" will display if the student was not tested.
- If the "Zero" radio button is selected, those same values become 0.
- If Carry forward is checked, the score will reflect the student's last test session regardless which marking period they were tested in. If the student is not tested during the 2nd marking period, the 1st marking period's score will remain. If "Carry forward" is not checked, only the scores from specific marking periods are shown..
- "Marking Period":
- If the "Current" radio button is selected, only scores from the current marking period will be shown.
- If the "All" radio button is selected, scores from all marking periods will be shown.
- "Show colors" box can be unchecked for printing in black and white.
7. To print the report, click the Download to PDF button in the upper right corner.
8. The report name, date, subject, teacher, class and student name are at the top of each page.
Student Detail Report video: