The Student Progress Report is similar to a report card. It lists all the test scores, percentages, and/or grades (if Grade Scales are configured) for one student. The report can be run for all tests on a single Subject Tab, or for all tests on all Subject Tabs. Below are step-by-step instructions on running this report:
1. Click "All Students" or on a single student name in the class list. If a single student is selected, then the report will display results for that student only:
2. Click "Student Progress":
3. Using the drop down menu, select the Subject Tab or select “All” to report on all Subject Tabs:
4. Using the check boxes to the left of each test, check the tests to be included in the report. Use the scroll bar on the right side to view and select additional tests. Click “Run Report”:
5. Display options are listed at the top of the report:
- Using the drop down menu, select a different Class (if applicable), Student or Subject Tab.
- Show Results as Score, Percent or Grade.
- If "Carry Forward" is checked, the score will reflect the student's last test session regardless which marking period they were tested in. If the student is not tested during the 2nd marking period, the 1st marking period's score will remain. If "Carry Forward" is not checked, only the scores from specific marking periods are shown.
- If “Show Baseline” is checked, the Baseline Score (B) will show on the report (this is selected by default). If this option is not checked, the Baseline Score (B) will not show on the report. This setting will persist each time the report is generated.
- "Show in Color" box can be unchecked for printing in black and white.
- "Display not tested as":
- If the "NT" radio button is selected, an "NT" will display if the student was not tested.
- If the "Zero" radio button is selected, those same values become 0.
6. To download to PDF for saving or printing, click “Download” in the upper right corner, then select “One PDF File” (a single file that contains all students) or “ZIP” (a zipped folder that contains individual files for each student).
7. Once the report is downloaded, the report name, date, and student name are at the top of each page. The marking period key is at the bottom of each page.