ClassLink/OneClick only works in districts that have already integrated with ESGI.
If your district uses ClassLink/OneClick and has already worked with ESGI to allow accounts to be linked, then you can link your ESGI account to ClassLink/OneClick. To link your ESGI account:
- Log in to ESGI at www.esgisoftware.com.
- Go to your Profile and click on the Settings Tab.
- At the bottom, click "Link a OneClick Account."
- If you are already logged into ClassLink/OneClick, your accounts are now linked.
- If you are not logged into ClassLink/OneClick, you will be taken to the ClassLink/OneClick login page.
- Log into ClassLink/OneClick and you will receive a message that "Your ClassLink/OneClick account has been successfully linked."
Teachers see this screen:
District Admins see this screen:
The next time you are in ClassLink/OneClick, click on ESGI and you will be taken directly to your account. If you followed the steps above and are not able to link, please contact us at email@example.com.