ClassLink only works in districts that have already integrated with ESGI.
If your district uses ClassLink and has already worked with ESGI to allow accounts to be linked, then you can link your ESGI account to ClassLink. To link your ESGI account:
- Log in to ESGI at www.esgisoftware.com.
- Click the Menu button and choose “Settings”.
- In the middle to the right of Single Sign On, click "Link to ClassLink account."
- If you are already logged into ClassLink, your accounts are now linked.
- If you are not logged into ClassLink, you will be taken to the ClassLink login page.
- Log into ClassLink and you will receive a message that "Your ClassLink account has been successfully linked."
- The next time you are in ClassLink, click on ESGI and you will be taken directly to your account. If you followed the steps above and are not able to link, please contact us at email@example.com.