Regular ESGI Teacher Accounts allow a student to be associated with only one teacher. Specialist accounts share a student association with the Primary Teacher. A student can only have one primary association but can have multiple secondary associations. For example, the homeroom teacher would be the primary association and a specialist would be the secondary association. Both can test the same students and see the collected data.
There are two types of Specialist Accounts:
- District (access to all students in the district)
- School (access to students in one school)
On the left side of your Home Screen, select Specialist List.
Specialists are listed in reverse order from regular teacher hierarchy (Standard List):
- School Specialists
- Specialist Groups
Assigning Students to a Specialist
- Click the Student Manager button at the top of the screen.
- Select the student name(s) and click the Assign button. Students can be assigned to both a primary teacher and a specialist if needed.
- Under Assign To, select the Specialist radio button. Choose the Specialist Type (District or School) Name and Specialist Group, then click Confirm.
Reports for Specialist Accounts
- To see report data collected by the Specialist(s) only, click Specialist List and click any report.
- To see report data collected by both the Specialist(s) and Primary Teacher, select Standard List. The School level pie charts will include specialist test results if the student shares a primary association with a teacher.
- Test results from students that are only assigned to a specialist will not be included in the Standard List homepage pie charts.
- Specialist List pie chart reports will include results from students who share a primary association and those that only have a secondary association.
- The most recent test result will display in reports, regardless of who administered the test.
- Test Session Details now displays a ‘Tested By’ field that identifies who administered the test sessions: